RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
If you wish to cancel your gift order, you may send us your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within six (6) hours of placing your order to avoid any cancellation fees. Please ensure you provide your order number along with your request.
Orders which are not cancelled within six(6) hours are subject to a non-refundable handling fee equivalent to 20% of the order.
We will try to stop your order from being processed. However at times, our order fulfillment system may not permit us to do so as our orders are prepared and sent to our shipping department promptly.
Orders, which have left our facility with our carrier or are en route with our driver CANNOT be cancelled due to health and safety reasons. Due to the perishable nature of our food gifts, returns are not permitted by federal and provincial food regulations.
Cancellation of monthly club memberships are subject to cancellation fees in the amount of 20% based on the remaining months.
RETURNS DUE TO OUR ERROR
- Returns for incorrect gift items received may be returned without penalty. Your return shipping fees will be waived.
- When we receive your return, our office will inspect the item and issue a replacement or a credit.
RETURNS DUE TO AN INCORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS
- Please ensure that all recipient information is entered accurately, including recipient's full name , apartment, unit number, suite number where applicable and telephone number. Incorrect shipping information may result in a delay of delivery and/or additional fees from our shipping carrier, which will then be charged to the purchaser.
- Incorrect or incomplete information may delay the delivery of a gift order and may incur additional charges. If additional charges are incurred to successfully deliver an order, the purchaser will be charged for these additional fees.
- If a gift is returned to us due to incorrect or incomplete shipping information, the purchaser will be contacted within 48 hours to provide an alternate shipping address. Consequently, the purchaser will be required to pay additional shipping charges for reshipment in addition to a 15% handling fee.
- If the purchaser wishes to cancel the order, return shipping fees plus a restocking fee equivalent to 30% of the order will apply on non-perishable gift items only. Perishable items including food will not be refunded.
- We can not extend our Satisfaction Guarantee to orders for which an incorrect or incomplete delivery address was provided.
RETURNS DUE TO DAMAGES
All orders are inspected by our Quality Controller prior to shipping from our facility. If your parcel appears damaged, opened or tampered with, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt so we may file a claim with our carrier and issue a replacement or credit.
Please note there are no returns on gourmet food baskets due to health and safety concerns.
The returned product must be in its original shipping carton with all the documentation, to ensure a full credit for the value of the gift product.
No credit or replacement will be issued until the returned merchandise has been received and inspected by our office.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser unless the item is received damaged or defective.
All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee and must be returned within 7 days of the delivery date.
Refunds will be issued once the damaged merchandise is returned to our facility for inspection.
All refunds granted are for the purchase price of the gift item only and can only be issued to the credit card used to make the original purchase.
Please note shipping charges are not refundable.
Please allow 4-6 business days to process your return/exchange.
You will receive an email informing you that a credit has been applied towards your credit card
LAST UPDATED; NOVEMBER 1ST 2016